blogger 1# introducing myself

My name is Ziqi Wan, who is from China. At the beginning of this essay, I want to introduce the meaning of my name. In China, names represent parents expect for their children. We usually have two or three words in our names. And the family name precedes the first name. For example, my name is pronounced Wan Ziqi in China. The first word is my family name. And the second word is Zi, which is a kind of tree in China. Trees can grow up in harsh environment. They don’t afraid of storms. My father hopes I can be brave and make unremitting efforts to improve myself. The third word is Qi, which means lucky, happiness and health. My father hopes I can have a good health, and always be lucky. Thanks for my parents to give me a meaningful name.

The important people for me are family numbers and dance teachers. I am the only child in my family, so my grandparents and parents all love me. They always give something which they think best to me.  Also, I learned some qualities from them. My father is a warmhearted and kind. He often tells me that I need to help other people. I always remembered on thing when there was an earthquake in Sichuan, which is a province in China, many people lose their families and possession. When my father knew they were homeless, he donated a lot of money to help them to rebuild their hometown. In addition, my father often goes to the old people’s house to help them. Especially on festival, my father brings many gifts for the old people and company with them. From my father, I learned many excellent qualities. As for the dance teachers, I really appreciate them. My jazz teacher taught me how to release the stress. And the modern dance teacher told me that I need to comprehend the music. They both cultivated me and allowed me love music. 


I am good at dancing and playing the Guzheng which is a Chinese traditionally instrument. When I was 3 years old. I started dancing. I spend 6 years to study Latin dances. But I gave it up in junior high school for academic. Because parents think school is always the first thing, they don’t support you to do anything else. I am very sad about that I gave up Latin dances. But I used the vacation to study jazz dance. After that I learned hip-hop and modern. I think dancing is very important to me. And I wish I can keep dancing.

评论

  1. Hey maybe one day you can teach me Chinese .

    回复删除
  2. I like the meaning of your name and it sound really interesting to learn so many more Chinese names.

    回复删除
  3. 输入你的评论 is this the meaning of Enter your comment ? If I am born in China i can NOT learn this language. but the writing looks nice , I like it.
    Nice to meet you.

    回复删除
    回复
    1. Yes, it is Chinese. If you want to learn Chinese, I am willing to teach you.

      删除

发表评论

热门博文